Frequently Asked Questions about the Registration Process
Athletics Registration Guide: http://bit.ly/KHSAthleticsRegsHelp
If you are still having trouble registering your student-athlete(s) please read the following document that has step by step instructions on how to create an athletics account and register your student-athlete. How to Create and Account and Register: Step by Step.
There are a few reasons this could be the case:1. Did you create the account AND register your student-athlete? If you log in to your account and see the following screen, it means your student-athlete is NOT registered for any activities. Click on the blue "Register" button to register your child.2. You may have registered your student-athlete for an activity last season but not for their current activity. Use the instructions below to log in and register your student-athlete for their next activity. (ie. registered them for Air Rifle (Fall) but not for Basketball (Winter)). NOTE: You may register for more than one activity at once so if you know they are going to be trying out for another sport, you may register them for all their activities at once.
1. Visit https://kalani-ar.rschooltoday.com
Enter the username and password created when the Family Athletics Account was created. Click “Sign In”
3. Click on the blue pencil/paper next to “Register”. Choose "Register (followed by name of the student-athlete)" from the drop-down menu
4. A new registration will be generated. Most information will be auto-filled for your convenience. Double check that the information is correct.
If you see the screen below when you go to kalaniathletics.com→Athletics Account→Athletics Account-Login, it means you (or whoever last logged in on the computer) did not log out.
From here, you have a few options:1. If this is NOT your account, click on "Logout" on the bottom of the screen.You will then be redirected to the login page.
2. You will be redirected to the following page. Click on the "Sign-In" button and enter your username and password to log in to your account.3. If this is your account, click on "Manage Account" on the bottom of the screen.
4. You will be redirected to your family account homepage. From here you should be able to register your student-athlete(s) for their activities as well as view which activities your student-athlete(s) are currently registered for.
If you are seeing this page, it means either you (or someone else) is already logged in. Click on "Manage Account".
You will be redirected to the account's homepage. If this is NOT your account, click on logout at the bottom of the screen.
If this is your account, its means your previous attempts to create an account was successful and you may register your student-athlete(s) for their activities here by clicking the "Register" button.
If you logged in to your account but you don't see the blue Register button, it could mean you are not on the Registration History page. If this is the case, look at the tab highlighted and make sure "Registration History" is highlighted blue. If you see any other tab highlighted, click on the "Registration History" tab.
If you are trying to log in but says the username/password is not activated, you must log on to your email that is associated with the account and activate your account.
To return to your Family Athletics Account after you register your student-athlete, click on the "Manage Account" link at the bottom of the AR Checkout Page. This page will appear once you have submitted your registration form. If you do not reach this page (pictured below), the registration form may not have been submitted.